Naturally Colored and Naturally Plant Dyed Wool, Fiber and Fur

“Only he can understand what a farm is, what a country is, who shall have sacrificed part of himself to his farm or country, fought to save it, struggled to make it beautiful. Only then will the love of farm or country fill his heart.“ Antoine de Sainte-Exupery (1900-1944);(1900 1944); Aviator, Writer

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Belated New Years's Resolution

I am always so swamped that I never have time to blog or play on ravelry or even read my yahoo groups mail, all my computer time is spent working on our etsy store, answering emails and ordering supplies, but my resolution even though late, is to dedicate some time every day to at least blog and see whats going on around the fiber community, which will take away from my precious spinning, knitting, or weaving time, but I am missing out on all the fun!

Today it is warming up to almost 30 so I will get some pix of the new lambs and get them up.

We are also taking reservations for 2009 lambs and kids, so email if you are interested in getting on the waiting list. We will have shetland lambs, colored merino lambs, merino cross lambs colored and white, colored and white angora goat kids, pygora goat kids and hopefully a pycash or two for sale.

No comments: