Naturally Colored and Naturally Plant Dyed Wool, Fiber and Fur

“Only he can understand what a farm is, what a country is, who shall have sacrificed part of himself to his farm or country, fought to save it, struggled to make it beautiful. Only then will the love of farm or country fill his heart.“ Antoine de Sainte-Exupery (1900-1944);(1900 1944); Aviator, Writer

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

First Handspun Sample from January Phatfiber Box


Here is my quickie sample from the January Phat Fiber Sampler Box. I used the Ice Queen mini batt from Silver Sun Alpacas and added the bit of Ice Drops from A Sleeping Spindle. I needed a little bit more to finish off the color, so I added some of our own Heaven Sent. I love how it turned out. I have a couple other bits to spin up as soon as I have time, but for now lambs are arriving daily.