Naturally Colored and Naturally Plant Dyed Wool, Fiber and Fur

“Only he can understand what a farm is, what a country is, who shall have sacrificed part of himself to his farm or country, fought to save it, struggled to make it beautiful. Only then will the love of farm or country fill his heart.“ Antoine de Sainte-Exupery (1900-1944);(1900 1944); Aviator, Writer

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Handspun Sample from PhatFiber Spinning Sisters, PolyArtGirl and SLV Folk Arts & Fiber Festival

Another sample from my Phebruary box was a ball of handpainted roving from Spinning Sisters. Very pretty in white, pink and red called Peppermint Pink, I was drawn to it immediately, then I spied my bag of painted BFL locks from Polyartgirl and SLV Folk Arts & Fiber Festival.

They coordinated perfectly and I got the cutest little valentine poodle......



No comments: